Address: KA-6 , G.P. KHA 34,3 6 , South Badda, Shimultala Road, BADDA (near Gulshan)
- Ground floor is reserved for reception (common), car parking, and other utility service and as required.
- Super quality imported lift shall be provided.
- Wide main entry and driveway with decorative security gate,
- One management room on roof-top.
- Intercom system and fire extinguisher shall be provided
- Building will be planned & designed by professional architects and engineer,
- Structural design parameters will be based on ACI , ASTM and BNBC codes.
- Sub-soil investigation and soil composition will be analysed in laboratory.
- Building will be comprised of RCC pile, foundation (Stone), column, beam and slab with modern design concept and testing & checking by professional supervising engineers.
- All structural materials (60/72 grade Deformed/ TMT steel bar, Seven ring/ Akij / Mir/ Super Crete cement, 1st class bricks, Sylhet sand etc.) will be of highest available standard.
- Direct supervision at stage of construction will be conducted by experienced engineers to ensure highest quality workmanship.
- Building will be comprised of total stone chips columns.
- Stone made RCC structural foundation up to grade beam/ ground floor level.
- Open and free enlighten environment at all sides.
FEATURES & A MENITIES:
- Main door decorative Malaysian door with check viewer and handle lock,
- All internal doors will be Partex flash door of gorjon / teak with polish.
- All bathroom doors will be PVC door.
- All door frame Malaysian / gorjon / mehegoni / teak chambol.
All window grills are of 5 mm flat bar and all Thai are of 3 inch section silver colour Aluminium of Kai/ Chungwhua.
All floor tiles will be ( 24’’ x 2 4’’) Fu·wang / Mir / SP / CBC.
- All electric wiring, TV, telephone, dish line & fan hooks will be concealed.
- BRB/ Paradise electric wire & telephone cable will be used.
- Telephone & dish connection point in master bed room & drawing room
- One bathroom with high commode and rest are outfitted with long pan + low-down & basin to be used of white colour fu·wang sanitary wares.
- Tiles in bathroom walls are up to 5 ft height (12’’x 20’’) Fu·wang / CBC / Mir / SP.
- Others fittings will be of standard size and quality.
- Provision for hot & cool water line in master bath only.
- Attractively designed concrete platform double burner gas outlet with tiles top.
- One stainless steel sink (Malaysia).
- Exhaust fan point for kitchen,
- Interior walls are coated with plastic paint and ceilings are coated with distemper.
- Exterior walls are coated with Snowcem / Weather Coat.
- Allottee may bear the cost of additional fittings to alternate any major configuring design approved by the AREL.